Friday, February 15, 2013

Beginning

Recently I've been feeling like I need an outlet.  My brain is heavy with thoughts and I can't seem to clear the fog.  I used to be an able writer.  I'm hugely out of practice.  Working full time for 10 years and now being in massage school hasn't afforded me a lot of time to maintain my old level, much less expand and grow.  I have a tendency to be very hard on myself.  If it's not perfect then it's not worth anything.  Words remembered from my past.  It's that whole thing "the way you speak to your kids becomes the voice in their heads".  I've been working on removing that particular voice from my head and it's a long process.  I'm hoping by writing here and there I can get it out of my head and onto a page.  Organize my thoughts somehow.  I tend to write in fragmented sentences.  I'd like to stop doing that and be clear with the thoughts I'm trying to convey.  
My baby (toddler) is awake now...

No comments:

Post a Comment