Monday, July 2, 2012

My First Time

Hello there!  I'm Miranda and this is my blog.  I can't decide what I'm most interested in.  I love reading all blogs.  So, what the hell...this is my _____ blog.  Depending on what I'm working on/ interested in that day will be what my blog is about.  Subjects to be covered: workouts, health, school, personal finance, simple living, parenting...all of it!  

I'm a new mom (I know I'm not the first mom ever), massage therapy student (only 3 classes left!!), struggling work-er out-er and guru of my households finances.  Oh, and I'm in my 30's. Which I think sounds old, but now that I am thirty-something I don't think it's old at all.  70....that's old.  

I try to communicate effectively through my writing, but I am by no means a professional writer.  I did not go to college to be a writer and I have not, nor have I ever claimed to have an all inclusive grasp of the rules of the English language.  Please forgive my, possibly many, misplaced commas, apostrophes, and my love of "..." as a sentence spacer.  I tend to type as I would talk, so there will be many run-on sentences.  Does that cover it all...hmmmm....I guess so for now.  

This week my family is going on our first VACATION since the baby is born.  If you consider staying in a circa 1970's trailer with twin beds and a pack-n-play wedged between a vacation....I do.  Your perspective on things changes a lot once there's a little one involved. I forgot to mention...my parents will be in the next trailer over!  Hopefully I can get some "me" time.  It's be nice to have the time to remove the polish from my toes before adding a new coat...ahhhh...vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment